We offer promising opportunities with a competitive salary. Join us and take part in the global agriculture!
Job Opening: In-Field Quality Control and Management (Full-Time)
Locations: Arizona, El Centro- California, Salt Lake City- Utah
What you will be doing:
- Check the quality of Hay by following contracts and company standard requirements before loaded into the truck.
- Closely communicate with farmers/brokers arrange loaders and time to load the trucks.
- Closely communicate with warehouse department and Truck Dispatchers to arrange the trucks and help monitor estimate time of arrival.
- Regional Purchasing
- Follow company contact and business collaborate requirements, find appropriate farmers or farms to collaborate.
- Support company marketing plan to promote brand and discover new target regions.
What you will bring to the table:
- Decision Making and Problem Solving - Ability to make critical decisions and deal proactively with work-related problems while following company procedures.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customer's needs while following company procedures.
- Working Under Pressure and Reliability- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations and being dependable and trustworthy.
- Oral and written communications, organized and detail oriented.
- Fluency in English, Chinese is a plus
What we offer:
- We provide Health & Benefits insurance, and other Benefits after 90 days probation period
- 401K program after 1 year
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com